A Fun Getting To Know Me (As a Mom) Survey

1. How long have you been a mom? 8 years

2. How many kids call you mommy? 3

3. When you were pregnant did you know what you were having? Yep.

4. How old were you when you became a mom? 18

5. How long were you in labor? With my 1st, forever...honestly like 32 hours, then they had to do a c-section. That was awful. The other 2 were planned, so no labor there.

6. What's your favorite thing about being a mom? All the loves and kisses, and seeing them to great things and get excited about it.

7. What's your least favorite thing? Has to be cleaning up all the little messes, oh and laundry.

8. Do you want more kids? Right now, NO. Future, possibly.

9. Have you ever taken your kid(s) on a trip? They go with me everywhere, so yes, many times.

10. Is your kid(s) named after someone? No, not really. All of my kids are half hispanic, so I wanted them to have something to show that. My son's middle name is Joell. My 6 year old daughters middle name is Marie, for her Grandma(her fathers side)

11. When is the last time you had a sitter; What did you do?
I honestly can't remember...oh yeah, it was for my birthday back in August. A friend of mine came to watch the kids while we went to dinner. Wasn't long, but it was a break.

12. What is the longest you have been away from your kid(s)? I haven't, not all at once anyhow. Sometimes they will take turns going to stay the night at Grandma's or their Aunt's house, other than that, we stay together.


13. Last movie you saw in theater? Cars

14. One thing you will not give up just because you're a mom: I'm not sure, I think that my life revolves around me as a mom. One thing that I do make sure I take time for though is "mommy time." Which is time for me, usually when the kids are in bed. (we have a 7:30 bedtime around here just for this reason!)


15. One thing you did give up now that you're a mom: Sleep!

16. If I could do it over, I'd do this differently: Wait until I was more prepared and ready to have kids. I love them and wouldn't change it for the world, but it hasn't been easy, and quite frankly, I'm surprised everyday that I have even made it this far.

2 comments:

~JJ! said...

Hey that's a cook "get to know you"...

You are one busy lady!

~JJ! said...

I meant cool.

Here come the comments! Ha!