What I'm getting for Christmas...

I've decided that my gift, to myself, this year for Christmas, is going to be......a laptop.

I have never owned one personally, and feel it is becoming a necessity. I spend a good deal of time on the computer daily, and frankly I am tired of being stuck in one stinking spot all the time.
My kids are even starting to feel a bit abandoned at times. I need mobility, I need freedom, I need me a laptop!

Now, beings that I have never owned one, I am requesting assistance from anyone and everyone who has had personal experience in this area. I just want to get an idea of what works well and what does not. Also where I might be able to get the best deal? Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

And come Christmas, I will post a picture of my new "gift" for all to see. (Now I just have to start saving up, from what I have seen so far, I'm looking at an easy $2,000 that I am going to have to shell out for this bad boy!)

No comments: