- No word in the English Language rhymes with MONTH.
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters from only one row on the keyboard.
- On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.
- It's possible to lead a cow upstairs, but not downstairs.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- 90% of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
- 35% of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
- Abraham Lincoln faces to the right on a penny, while all the other presidents face to the left on US coins.
- The ears of a cricket are located on the front legs, just below the knee.
A Few Things That You Don't Really Need To Know...
I bet you didn't know that...