Getting To Know Me & My Story...

I have been trying to find a way that I can share the issues that happen in my day to day life, but do so without making it some long 2 page post that covers every detail leading up to the event at hand. I have experienced so much in the 27 years that I have been here, and many of the things I have gone through are things that others may be facing at this very moment. If I could help them simply by sharing my story, then I will have accomplished what it is I set out to do.

The only way I can think of to make this simple and to keep everything as minimal as I can, is to break it down into pieces. For example, to really know me and understand where I'm coming from and why I feel the way that I do about certain things, I think it's important to know a little bit about each person that personally plays a role in my day to day life. You know my family, friends, and others who have crossed my path along the way.

I am also going to start sharing some of the different obstacles that I have had to overcome. Like my parents divorce, my teen years and running away from home, my boyfriend of 4 years who died in a car accident, as well as having my kids at a young age (18). That doesn't even scratch the bottom of the barrel as to what I have to share, just gives you an idea of what you can look forward to.

I will label each post under "Getting to Know Me" this way they will be easy to find for those of you who may need to catch up a bit.

So let's get started...

No comments: