It's Gonna Be Christmas Come Early Around Here Next Week...


So, I have been fighting with my computer for quite some time now, and as a vowed not so long ago, I was going to finally splurge a little on myself this year and purchase a new laptop. Well, this past week has been heck dealing with my now non-existent computer. It would completely shut down on me, not just once a day either, more like 6 or 7 times a day. You know how frustrating that can be?

Anyhow, I ordered myself one today from Gateway and it should be here at the very latest by November 9th. They mentioned it most likely will come sooner, but at the latest by next Friday. I am so excited I can hardly control myself. I feel like a kid again, so impatient and eager to play with her new toy.



I do have to admit, I went all out on this one. I got the Gateway C-140x Convertible Notebook. It's one of those tablet pc's, the one's that you can flip over and use just like a notebook? It comes with plenty of memory and all the extra little "stuff" I might need.


I am so excited! Imagine the freedom, the simplicity, the possibilities.


I will definitely share more after it arrives.

No comments: