Just A Little Self Reminder...

One of the problems/issues I tend to have in regards to posting regularly and such is the fact that I will have something to share, something I want to blog about but I don't have the time to do it right that moment, and then I completely forget what it was. That or I will jot down notes here and there on a piece of paper, and yep, can't find that darn piece of paper anywhere.

So today, instead of putting my thoughts on paper to lose somewhere, I am going to live my future posts that I need, or more so, want to do right here on my blog. This way I can get my much needed work done (has to be all in by 5pm CST today...end of the Month...) And then later I can do all the other wonderful things that need be. So here goes...

My "To-Do" (Later) List.....

  1. Book Review on I Love You More...
  2. BZZZ Agent...
  3. Nana's stinky attitude (done)
  4. Post to wahfacts blog...(done)
  5. Connecting WAHM's Message board (I'm the Moderator for the Ameriplan folder) probably should get a little something posted about us right?(done, yet it is an ongoing issue that should be placed on my daily to do list also.)
There is most likely more, but I won't waste any more thought and time on it now, I can always add to it as the pop in mind.

(This is just one little thing I am trying in order to fight my procrastination dilemma.)

No comments: