Update on what's been going on around our house the past few days...

As of right now, it is officially 2 more days until Christmas, a busy yet exciting time. I actually can't wait until Christmas morning so the kids can finally get to open the presents that have been sitting there, teasing them under the tree for the past month. Not only that but it will give them plenty to do over their 2 week vacation from school.

As for other happenings...My father was admitted into the hospital on Friday afternoon. He has pneumonia & his left lung is nearly full of liquid & his oxygen level was considerably low. They expected him to stay at least 2 days, so I will check here in a bit to see how things are progressing. My sister recently moved up to my dad's house with her 2 kids. So when she called to tell me the news, she was crying and upset, telling me that they had admitted him. I'm not sure if it's me, maybe I'm just a ruthless witch? But I just didn't feel the need to cry like that. People get sick & they get better right? So am I an awful person because I don't break down when I hear that my dad is in the hospital?

Other than that, not a whole lot has happened out of the ordinary daily issues that I so often deal with. Oh...I did get a new stereo/dvd player put in my van from the children's father. I think he is trying to kiss butt, but kiss away, will make me no difference either way. Now we are just waiting for him to put the drop down screen in the back so that they kids can watch movies and what not, keep them busy during road trips. I mean he does own the store, and has tv's in all of his vehicles, so why not?

Well I plan to go get a battery charger for my camera today so that I can take plenty of pics to share with all of you here. So there you have it! I shall return....

No comments: