Long Time... No Talk...

I am just terrible. I have not posted or done anything here for so long it is just pathetic. Gosh, it seems weird for me to even say something like that? Either way that doesn't matter. What does is the fact that I have put off posting here simply because I got a little bit "busy" and fell behind and didn't get to this as I had hoped or planned on doing, so I let myself go over & over how I would get started again. What would I say? What would be a good way to flow back into things?

I know that I am not alone in this, so I would like to know what your thoughts are and see just how common or uncommon this is. Do you put off doing even the simplest things just because you don't know where to start? Or you are worried you won't be saying the right thing? And you get so bogged down with the how that you never actually do it?

Now that I have that out of my system I do feel a bit better. And once I again I am planning on giving this more of a go again. Actually a lot has happened since the last time I shared anything here, so I should have plenty to talk about. (Just a side note... don't feel obligated to have to read through each and every thing that could tend to come out over the next few posts here... I very well could be so full of information that is just dying to get out, it could lead to a bit of ranting on and on...)

Hope all is well with everyone?!?!

3 comments:

kids money said...

we understand you, it's hard to do two things at the same time. but it's a little funny that you haven't post anything....

NSB Mom said...

I have the same problem, I get so far behind I don't know what pile to attack first. IT is overwhleming so I do nothing.

Adorebynat said...

I'm new to your site :-) but do enjoy your site. I respect your honesty. I feel the same way lately. I try to post everyday but it doesn't happen that way. Sometimes, I'm afraid to say the wrong things especially there are so many problems lately. Adore By Nat